||Cg 3.1 Toolkit Documentation
cg_2_2_0010 - Cg Toolkit 2.2 October 2009
- Allow compiler options in effect compile statements. e.g. VertexProgram = compile vp40 "-po PosInv=1" shader();
- Better performance when running on multicore CPUs
- Choosing the "latest" profile is now deferred until effect validation
- Improved the inverse matrix computation in cgGLSetStateMatrixParameter
- Better memory behavior when a program is repeatedly recompiled
- Fixed an issue when using PSIZE semantic with ps_3_0 and ps_4_0 profiles
- cgCombinePrograms now works with CG_OBJECT programs
- cgGetNextProgram was always returning 0
- Fixed a problem with effect parameters and cgGLGetTextureEnum
- Allow comments prior to the shader version in D3D asm blocks of an effect
- HLSL10: Mark globally scoped temporaries 'static' to keep them out of constant buffers
- HLSL10: Allow any semantic for varyings provided the semantics match between stages
- HLSL10: Fix handling of TEXUNITn semantic
- HLSL10: Added support for arrays of samplers
- HLSL10: Empty structs for uniform parameters crashed the D3D compiler
- Fixed a problem when connecting parameters of type string
- Corrected issues in the fp20 profile on Solaris
- Now using MesaGLUT-7.5 for GLUT on Windows
- Windows 32/64-bit installer for Windows XP, Vista and Win7.
- Mac OS X ppc/i386/x86_64 dmg for Tiger, Leopard and Snow Leopard.
- Linux 32-bit tgz tarball and rpm for RedHat.
- Linux 64-bit tgz tarball and rpm for RedHat.
- Solaris 32/64-bit package.
2.1.0009, 2.1.0012, 2.1.0016, 2.1.0017
2.2.0004, 2.2.0006, 2.2.0010, 2.2.0017
3.0.0007, 3.0.0015, 3.0.0016